- That closing of Rafah border or the tightening of the siege or the destruction of the tunnels or the abduction of Gaza fishermen serve the Palestinian Cause.
- That Syria is no more a part of resistance axis, or
- That members of Hizbullah who offered logistic help to Gaza during the 2007 assault be prosecuted by the Egyptian Court,
- Where I compared the Egyptian Army to the Syrian Army ?
The real problem with this liar, is his double standard, he blames Sisi for camp David and defend Mursi, (34 YEARS OF ISRAELI-EGYPTIAN RELATION BLAMED ON MORSI), thus ignoring the following facts:
- Mursi represents an 80 years old party, and the history of the party as a tool for the world order specially during the Saudi age that started after 1967 (In particular, the MB’s war on Syria that started on late 1970’s .
- Ignoring that Sadat (Who poisoned Nasser) enjoyed Islamist’s support
- Ignoring that MB where one of the domesticated opposition during all over Mubarak’s period
- Sisi, despite his rank, is a officer in what you called (THE UNITED STATES ARMY OF EGYPT) , who followed the orders of Tantawi, (This is my reply to my friend Jeff Blankfort)
Comment by Alex
With full respect and appreciation for brother’s Daniel contribution, I understand his worries, but, I disagree with him On both Egypt and Syria.
“From the Axis of the Resistance to the Russian Umbrella a big step has been made and certainly a step that is not in favor of the armed Resistance .” Daniel claimed. “Syria who will soon attend Geneva 2- without the presence of Iran”
- The same was said when Syria intervened in Lebanon in 1976 (With a green light from the USA).
- The same was said when Syria joined the USA desert storm.
- Syria attended Madrid conference without Iran.
I WOULD ASK DANIEL DOES HIS STATEMENT APPLIES ON IRAN AFTER GENEVA AGREEMENT??
I GUESS SYRIA AND IRAN ARE ON THE SAME PAGE.
SYRIA IS THE CRADLE OF THE ARAB RESISTANCE AND WILL NEVER SURRENDER. IF SOMEBODY WOULD BE BLAMED FOR STABBING THE AXIS OF RESISTANCE ITS HAMAS.
BTW, Iranian and Syrian FMs have arrived at Moscow on the same plane
Despite the many details given by the president of Syria regarding the deals, the proposals , the interferences and the relations with Turkey and Qatar and KSA , we were not given the full picture of the situation . something was missing for the picture to be complete and really representative . Do the Muslim Brothers constitute the major threat? And is Erdogan a Muslim Brother before being a NATO stooge ? And are the Muslim Brothers the most prominent danger threatening the area . What about Israel ? And where lies the danger regarding Syria ? And how to avoid it after recognizing it ? And why this praise of secularism and how secular Turkey was better than Muslim rule ? The nature of the situation does not allow half solutions and compromise . we need a full vision of the situation and an overall look and also assessment and self revision.
“In order to continue to rule , Assad who agreed to shift the battle – according to Russia’s instructions – would have to present concessions not only to US but to Russia as well and this has already started in approving of the Egyptian military coup in Egypt and in turning the war against NATO and Israel into a war against Terrorism.”
- Muslim brothers and Erdogan are not the major threatening Syria and the area.
- The problem is secularism in Turkey, in Syria and now in Egypt.
Wakeem praised the president of Syria saying that he has met him more than once and was impressed by his extreme politeness and as a president , he not only cares about providing the Syrians with what they need in these hard times but is worried about how the society as a whole will heal. Wakeem said that the president of Syria should never give up the presidency and will not give up and he is the sure winner of any presidential elections by the majority of voters.
“Terrorism is the new Weapon that the world order has developed whereby Natives will be hired, paid and trained in order to kill other Natives.”
and here is what he wrote about Hamas denial interference in Syrian affairs, involvement in Yarmouk camp and destabilization of the lives of Palestinians in Syria…
Everything in Haniyya’s speech was denial . Denying the interference in Syria or in Syrian affairs , denying the involvement in Yarmuk camp , denying the destabilization of the lives of Palestinians in Syria , denying rallying against Syria , denying the internal crisis, denying the uncertain future , denying the Egyptian threat..”
As if by a magic tour this ugly war launched on Syria by the World order has turned into a war launched by Syria against terrorism. How did this happen?
Here, he forgot what he said above about Natives (Terrorist Natives) killing other natives, and asked a stupid question HOW COME THEY FEAR THEM IN EGYPT AND SUPPORT THEM IN SYRIA ?
The answer is very simple, they fear them in Egypt, because, Egypt, the biggest Arab country, is the birth place of Brothers of America, and they support them in Syria because there is no peace with the enemy without Syria, the Last Arab resistance fort. In fact, in Syria, they support Wahhabi salafisism.
Filed under: Al Qaeda, Axis of Resistance, Brotherhood, Hamas, Haniya, Hezbollah, Iran, ISIL, Khaled Mishaal, Palestine, sectarianism, Syria, Takfiris, Wahabism At Work, War on Syria | Tagged: Daniel Mabsout |