September 21, 2016
The rocketry force of the Yemeni army and popular committees launched Zelzal-3 missile onto Rajla military post in Saudi’s Najran, killing or injuring scores of soldiers, well-informed sources reported.
The sources added that the rocket caused a huge arson, which pushed the rest of the Saudi soldiers to escape.
Yemeni sources also noted that three Saudi vehicles at a military post in Najran were burnt and that the soldiers on board were killed.
Yemen has been since March 26 under brutal aggression by Saudi-led coalition.
Hundreds of thousands have been martyred and injured in the attack, with the vast majority of them are civilians.
Riyadh launched the attack on Yemen in a bid to restore power to fugitive president Abd Rabbu Mansour Hadi who is a close ally to Saudi Arabia.
However, Yemeni army, backed by the committees has been responding to the aggression by targeting several Saudi border military posts and cleansing several areas across the country, especially the country’s south, from Hadi and al-Qaeda-linked militias.
Source: Al-Manar Website
[Graphic +18] Saudi jets massacre 25 civilians in western Yemen
SANAA, YEMEN (2:45 A.M.) – The Saudi-led Coalition carried out a ruthless series of airstrikes over the Al-Hadidah Governorate of western Yemen on Wednesday, killing upwards around 25 civilians near the coastline.
According to local activists, the Saudi Air Force repeatedly struck a crowded market inside the Al-Hawak District of Al-Hadidah, causing as many as 75 casualties (25 dead and 50 wounded) on Wednesday.
Images from this massacre were captured by local activists, showing the sheer brutality of the Saudi airstrikes on Wednesday:
This is the second massacre committed by the Saudi-led Coalition against the Yemeni people in the month of September.
- الحوثي لأهالي المناطق الحدودية: نمدّ أيدينا إليكم لتتحرروا من النظام السعودي
- المجاعة تداهم اليمنيين وتهدّد حياة الآلاف في المناطق الغربية
- هادي يلعب بآخر الأوراق الاقتصادية… ويكرّس الفصل المناطقي
- «المجلس السياسي الجنوبي»: اختبار سعودي لخيار التقسيم
- جرائم حرب جديدة: قنابل عنقودية على صعدة وحجة
- الإصلاح يتبرَّأ من العلاقة بـ«الإخوان»: مراوغة لنيل رضى الإمارات
- Amnesty International: US-made weapons hit medical facilities in Yemen
- Saudi jets conduct over 65 airstrikes in Yemen tonight
- Houthi forces kill 14 Saudi, Yemeni fighters in Lahj