Israeli occupation forces kidnapped 64 Palestinians from occupied Jerusalem and West Bank, Palestinian and Israeli sources said. On Wednesday night, the Israeli occupation forces kidnapped 23 Palestinian civilians from their homes, while a 13-year-old school girl was shot and moderately wounded in her leg. Yesterday night, the Israeli occupation forces kidnapped 41 Palestinian civilians and shot wounded two others.
The Palestinians Prisoner Committee (PPC) said that the number of the Palestinians kidnapped by the Israeli occupation forces included 21 minors -one of them is 11 years old. Spokespersons of the Israeli occupation forces confirmed the large number of kidnappings, but did not verify the number given by the Palestinian sources. However, it could be larger because the Palestinian sources depend on family reports. It is worth noting that this massive kidnapping campaign came ahead of a season of Jewish holidays during which the Israeli occupation imposes strict security measures on Palestinians restricts their movement. It also closes all border crossings and bans all kinds of travel and goods passage.
- Palestine Today 09 22 2016
- 15 Families to be Homeless in Lieu of Israeli Military Drill
- Greece, Cyprus Assert Support for Palestinian State
- Distortions of Palestinian Identity: ‘The Merry Christmas People’
- Israeli Police Assault Jerusalemite Woman
- Zaytouna-Oliva Leaves Corsica for Italy before Sailing to Gaza
- PPS: Israeli Soldiers Kidnap 27 Palestinians In The West Bank”
- Detainee Malek Al-Qadi To Remain Hospitalized For Two Weeks
- Israeli Soldiers Injure One Palestinian, Kidnap Another, In Nablus
- Army Opens Fire at Palestinian Homes East of Khan Younis