By News Desk – 27/09/2016
The Saudi Royal Air Force accidentally bombed their own soldiers on Tuesday after attempting to carry out an airstrike against the Houthi forces inside the Jizan Region of Saudi Arabia.
According to a statement from the Yemeni Army’s Republican Guard, a Saudi warplane struck their own ground forces in the Jizan Region on Tuesday, killing at least 10 soldiers and wounding more than 15 others.
Today’s accidental airstrike in the Jizan Region is the second attack by the Saudi Royal Air Force against their own forces this year.
The Saudi Army’s High Command has yet to issue a comment regarding this accidental airstrike.
September 27, 2016
A number of Saudi soldiers were killed or injured in a rocketry attack launched by the Yemeni army and popular committees into a military camp in KSA’s Jizan city.
Military sources reported that weapons and several military vehicles were destroyed in the attack which also burnt the camp.
Yemen has been since March 26, 2015 under brutal aggression by Saudi-led coalition.
Thousands have been martyred and injured in the attack, with the vast majority of them are civilians.
Riyadh launched the attack on Yemen in a bid to restore power to fugitive ex-president Abd Rabbu Mansour Hadi who is a close ally to Saudi Arabia.
Source: Al-Manar Website
- تعزيزات كبيرة إلى نجران بعد خطاب الحوثي: تغيير في طبيعة المعارك؟
- مبادرة داخلية للحلّ: إيقاف العدوان مقابل العمليات الحدودية
- Saudi Arabia cuts government employee salaries amidst economic downturn
- Yemeni Forces Kill Suspected Qaeda Chief
- Yemeni Army Restores Key Mountain Overlooking Al-Jawf Province
- Saudi Aggression Commits New Massacre in Yemen’s Ibb