October 16, 2016
An Israeli court made a decision on Sunday to release the teenage daughter of Palestinian martyr who carried out the heroic operation in al-Quds last week.
Palestinian Maan News Agency quoted lawyer Muhammad Mahmoud of prisoners’ rights group Addameer that 17-year-old Eman Abu Sbeih would be released on multiple conditions, including that she will be banned from entering occupied East al-Quds (Jerusalem) for two months, where she is from.
She was also barred from speaking to the media and from using social media for one month, Maan said, adding that the family was also required to pay a bail of 2,500 shekels ($654) upon her release.
Misbah Abu Sbeih was martyred by Israeli occupation soldiers after he shot and killed two Israelis in al-Quds lastSunday (October 9).
Eman was detained last Monday, a day after a video of her praising her father’s actions went viral on social media.
“We deem my father as martyr,” she said in the video. “We hope he will plead for us before God on judgment day…I am proud of what my father did.”
iman said in the video that on the day of the shooting, she performed dawn prayers with her father before bidding him.
“I asked if he wanted me to visit him in prison, and he replied: ‘Take care of your prayers and your studies, and I wish that you excel in your studies,’” she recalled in the video.
Source: Ma’an News Agency
- Israelis Slam UNESCO Resolution on Al Quds, Suspend Cooperation
- UNESCO Denies Jewish Connection to Al-Quds, Al-Aqsa Mosque
- Hezbollah Hails Heroic Operation in Al-Quds
- Israeli Colonists Attack Palestinian Picking Olives Near Nablus
- PPS: “Israeli Army Kidnaps Six Palestinians Near Nablus”
- PPS: Israeli Soldiers Kidnap Eleven Palestinians In Jerusalem
- Israeli Soldiers Kidnap Five Palestinians In Hebron
- Israel Places West Bank And Gaza Under Strict Siege During Sukkot
- Army Injures Twenty Palestinians In Al-Jalazoun; Child Fighting For His Life After Head Injury
- PA Welcomes Passing of UNESCO Resolution
- Jerusalemite Palestinian Organizer Nasser Abu Khdeir Freed after 5 1/2 Years Imprisonment
- British Consulate to Support Palestinian Olive Harvest
Filed under: Uncategorized |