Ilan Pappé is an Israeli historian and socialist activist. He is a professor with the College of Social Sciences and International Studies at the University of Exeter in the United Kingdom, director of the university’s European Centre for Palestine Studies, and co-director of the Exeter Centre for Ethno-Political Studies.
His work has been both supported and criticized by other historians. Before he left Israel in 2008, he had been condemned in the Knesset, Israel’s parliament; a minister of education had called for him to be sacked; his photograph had appeared in a newspaper at the center of a target; and he had received several death threats. (Wiki)
Journalist Max Blumenthal (An Anti-Zionists Zionist) now sits down with Pappé to talk about the first of his forthcoming book, Ten Myths About Israel.
In Case You Missed It
- US and Israeli UN Ambassadors Vow to Eliminate BDS
- Worshippers at Al-Aqsa Confront Israeli Extremists Performing Religious Rituals
- G4S Dropped by Doctors’ Syndicate in Beirut
- Hamas Publishes Video Threatening Israeli Officials
- Long-awaited Maintenance Work Offers Rare Sight for Palestinians in al-Khalil
- Clashes Erupt in West Bank during Land Day Demonstration (VIDEO)
- Israeli Soldiers Injure 50 Palestinians Near Nablus
- Israeli Soldiers Abduct Eleven Palestinians In The West Bank
- Israeli Soldiers Invade Abu Dis, Abduct A Child In Shu’fat, In Jerusalem
Filed under: Abunimah, AngloZionist Empire, AZZ, Gilad Atzmon, jewish identity, Jewish left, Jewish Lies, Jewish Lobby, Jewish Power, Jewishness, Palestine, PSM, The Wandering Who, USA, Zionist entity |