Two Israeli settlers were killed and two Palestinians were martyred Friday in separate incidents in and around the West Bank city of al-Khalil (Hebron).
An unknown assailant opened fire on a car south of the city, the Israeli army said, killing two settlers and injuring one another, according to the Zionist army.
A statement added that the attacker fled and that “forces are currently searching the area.”
Israeli police said the incident took place near the settlement of Otniel, south of Al-Khalil.
A Palestinian was shot dead during clashes with the army in Al-Khalil, Palestinian medics said.
Hassan al-Bo, 21, died after he was hit in the heart by live ammunition, an official at Al-Ahli Hospital said.
Israeli occupation forces shot dead a Palestinian during clashes near the West Bank city of Ramallah on Friday, the Palestinian health ministry said.
A statement from the ministry announced “the death of a young man, Lafi Yusuf Awad, 22 years old, from the village of Budrus in the district of Ramallah, (killed) by a bullet from Israeli forces”.
Earlier Friday, a Palestinian teenager in al-Khalil succumbed to his wounds after being shot by Israeli troops a day earlier.
|13-11-2015 – 17:22 Last updated 13-11-2015 – 20:02|
- Kerry: Two-state Solution ’not Impossible Dream’
- Palestinian Killed in Israeli Raid on Al-Khalil Hospital
- 70 Palestinians Injured in West Bank Clashes with Zionist Occupation Forces
- Saudi King’s Adviser Says Committed to Peace With Israel, Netanyahu “Vital”
- Israeli Entity Seeks to Jail Palestinians as Young as 12 Years
- Zionist Occupation Forces Kill 2 Palestinians in al-Quds over “Stabbing” Claims
- Obama, Netanyahu Hail Strong US-Zionist Bonds after Row
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian
Filed under: Aqsa, Intifada, Jerusalem, Jewish Crimes, Nazi Israel, Netanyahu, Occupied W Bank, Palestine, Palestinian Options, Palestinian Resistance, Popular Resistance | Comments Off on Two Zionist Settlers Killed, Two Palestinians Martyred near Al-Khalil