(22/3/2017) ~ Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and Syrian Armed Forces units on Wednesday repelled attempts by terrorist groups to break the siege imposed on terrorists trapped in the textiles factories north of Jobar, at the eastern outskirts of Damascus city.
A military source said that army units repelled repeated attempts by Jabhat al-Nusra terrorists and groups affiliated to them to break the siege imposed on terrorist groups trapped in the textiles factories north of Jobar.
The source said that army units are engaged in violent clashes with terrorist groups north of Jobar, and that they are shelling the terrorists’ gatherings and movements in the depths of Jobar and surrounding areas.
The source added that the operations in Jobar resulted in the death of more than 150 terrorists, including foreigners and some of their leaders, in addition to injuring hundreds of them, destroying 3 car bombs, and killing 7 suicide bombers before they could reach army positions.
In the same context the Syrian Air Force carried out since dawn a number of airstrikes targeting the terrorists’ movements and supply routes coming from the Eastern Ghouta towards the north of Jobar neighborhood, inflicting heavy losses upon them in personnel.
The clashes continue between army units and terrorists that infiltrated the factories area on the northern outskirts of Jobar neighborhood on Tuesday, leaving many of their members dead and injured and destroying large amounts of their weapons and equipment.
A military source said that Syrian army units, in cooperation with supporting forces, foiled an attack by Jabhat al-Nusra terrorist organization and groups affiliated to it in the direction of Souran and Khattab in the northern countryside of Hama province.
The source also reported that Syrian army units engaged in fierce battles on the outskirts of Souran city and in the surroundings of Khattab town, inflicting heavy losses upon terrorists.
SOURCES: Syrian News Agency Submitted by SyrianPatriots War Press Info Network at : https://syrianfreepress.wordpress.com/2017/03/22/saa-jobar/ ~ Related Articles
- Jabhat al-Nusra terrorists perpetrate a massacre in Majdal village in Hama
- Army foils attempts by al-Nusra to break the siege imposed on terrorists north of Jobar
- Army units repel terrorist attack north of Jobar neighborhood in Damascus
- Syrian News Agency (SANA) photographer, Maher Shamseddin, injured while covering Syrian army operations north of Jobar
- [Updated] ~ Syrian Army repel terrorist attacks north of Jobar neighborhood in Damascus
- ما هي أهداف تحريك الجبهات ضد الجيش السوري؟…تقرير ديمة ناصيف
- تحالف الموك القاعدة لم ينجح باختراق دمشق …عبد اللـه علي
- واشنطن ترث «داعش» في الرقة
- الأميركيون يرثون عاصمة «الخلافة»
- جنيف 5 على وقع خيبات معسكر العدوان هل سينتج؟
- الجيش يتراجع في ريف حماة الشمالي… ويستنزف مسلحي جوبر والقابون
- «درع الفرات»: فصول «التتريك» الممنهج مستمرّة
- أربعة قتلى وعشرون جريحاً بهجوم إرهابي استهدف محيط البرلمان البريطاني
- فصل أميركي جديد
Filed under: Al Qaeda, AngloZionist Empire, Axis of Resistance, Free Syrian Army, ISIL, Moderate Terrorist, Nusra Front, Saudia, Syria reconciliation, Syrian Army, USA, War on Syria, Zionist entity | Leave a comment »