Foreign-backed mercenary-terrorists attacked the northern city of Aleppo, killing at least seven people. Military sources say the terrorists have shelled several neighborhoods in the city. At least 35 others have been injured. More than 250 civilians have lost their lives over the past two weeks in Aleppo areas.
Saudi Foreign Minister, Adel al-Jubeir, called to provide Syria insurgents with lethal arms, warning against the situation in the crisis-hit country.
During a press conference in Geneva on Monday, the Saudi FM said that the US-led coalition which is allegedly fighting ISIL Takfiri group, is the side which should provide the Syrian militants with arms.
“We always consider that it is necessary to provide the opposition with lethal arms at maximum level,” Jubeir told the press conference.
Meanwhile, he warned of the danger of the situations in Syria, pointing out that unless the resumption of the ceasefire and the political process, the situation will deteriorate further and there will be chaos and the killing and destruction will continue with resulting risks to Syria and the region.
He said that if change did not come through a political process, then it will come through arms, he was quoted as saying by Saudi Press Agency (SPA) .
|03-05-2016 – 13:48 Last updated 03-05-2016 – 13:48 ||
- حلب | عشرات الضحايا في هجوم بقذائف صاروخية على مشفى «الضبيط»
- دي ميستورا يطلع مجلس الأمن على وضع حلب
- «جيش الإسلام» يحارب «القاعدة»: حرب «الفصائل» و«النصرة» انطلاقاً من الغوطة؟
- Syria Blasts Norway Statements on Sending Soldiers to Train Militants
- Cessation of Hostilities in Aleppo to Be Announced in Coming Hours: Lavrov
- Berlin to Host Talks with UN, France, Syria Opposition
- Many Martyred as Terrorists Fire Rockets on Aleppo Hospital, Neighborhoods
- Syrian Army Strikes Terrorists across Country
- Lavrov Discusses with Kerry Political Settlement in Syria
- Syrian Army General Command: Truce in Damascus Extended for 48 Hours
Filed under: Al Qaeda, AngloZionist Empire, Brotherhood, Free Syrian Army, ISIL, Moderate Terrorist, Nusra Front, Syria reconciliation, Syrian Army, Syrian opposition, USA, Wahabism At Work, War on Syria, Wars for Israel | Tagged: Aleppo | 1 Comment »