The entangled webs we weave perhaps could be a very appropriate phrase regarding the relationship between the Saudis and the Israelis. On the one hand the Saudis like to project themselves as the keeper of the holy places, referring to Mecca and Medina which include some of Islam’s holiest sites. On the other hand the Saudis have done everything to propagate a negative image of Islam by supporting extremists and terrorists. They have not been productive in helping the Palestinians be free from Israeli occupation, which has been taking place for more than 7 decades. Israel is considered the main enemy of freedom loving people in the region and of Muslims, so why is it that increasingly the Saudi regime has more in common with its Tel Aviv counterparts than those in the region resisting the occupation of Palestine?
Journalist and Political Commentator
- Saudi Official Convinces Israelis with Peace: We Have Common Interests, Enemies
- YEHUDI ARABIA FINANCIAL AID TO TWIN SISTER ISRAEL
- Did Money Seal Israeli-Saudi Alliance?
- Saudi & Qatar dictatorships stabbing the Muslim World in the Back By Bridging relations with israel
- It seems the Saudi dictatorship is not only funding Al-Qaeda but also Israel’s Mossad
- The New Axis of Evil: Saudi Arabia and Israel
- Israel-Saudi Arabia: An Unholy Alliance
- “Bandar ibn Israel”
Filed under: "Peace with Israel", Arab initiative, Kaaba, MUSLIM ZIONISTS, Nazi Israel, Normalisation, Palestine, Saudia, Takfiris, treason, Wahabism At Work, War on Syria | Tagged: Mecca | 1 Comment »