Iraqi Nujaba Warns US of Crushing, Painful Response to Any Military Action

Iraqi Nujaba Warns US of Crushing, Painful Response to Any Military Action

By Staff, Tasnim News Agency

Representative of the secretary-general of Iraqi resistance group al-Nujaba Movement warned the US that the Iraqi forces are fully prepared to give a crushing and painful response to any aggressive military action.

Sayyed Abbas al-Moussawi told Tasnim News Agency that the Islamic resistance forces of Iraq are fully prepared for any confrontation with the American forces.

Downplaying the reports from American media that the US may launch a military attack on the Popular Mobilization Units [PMU], known in Arabic as Hashd al-Shaabi, the Nujaba forces or the Iraqi Hezbollah Brigades, Sayyed al-Moussawi said the Iraqi fighters are fully prepared to counter any military action.

“All resistance groups of Iraq have become united and emphasize that they are ready for the confrontation with the US, and their response will be very painful this time,” Moussawi warned.

He also dismissed the notion of a widespread American military operation in Iraq, describing the speculation about a possible US strike on the PMUs as part of a psychological warfare against the Iraqi resistance forces, government and parliament.

“However, we emphasize that we are monitoring all aggressive movements of Americans, particularly these days, and we’re prepared to confront any measure,” he added.

He finally stressed that the Americans own no winning card in Iraq and also lack any political and social credibility among the Iraqi people.

Related Videos

RELATED NEWS

TRUMP SENDS THREATS TO IRAN AS NEW COMMANDER OF QUDS FORCE VISITS BAGHDAD

Trump Sends Threats To Iran As New Commander Of Quds Force  Visits Baghdad

South Front

On April 1, Brig. Gen. Esmail Ghaani, commander of Iran’s Quds Force, paid a secret visit to the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, according to RT.

“The commander of the Quds Force has been in Baghdad since this morning, he met with some Iraqi politicians,” a source told the Russian news channel, adding “Ghanni discussed with them the formation of the Iraqi government and Iran’s position on Adnan Zarfi, who is charged with forming it.”

Ghaani succeeded former Quds Force commander Brig. Gen. Qassam Soleimani, who was killed in a U.S. drone strike on the Baghdad Airport in January of 2020. Last month, the commander visited Syria, where inspected the frontlines in the northern governorate of Aleppo.

Following the reports of Ghaani’s visit to Iraq, U.S. President Donald Trump threatened Iran, vowing to response to any attack on U.S. troops in Iraq.

The last few months witnessed a series of rocket attacks on Iraqi bases hosting U.S. troops. The U.S.-led coalition is now carrying out a partial withdrawal from the country. Most of the troops are being relocated to well-protected bases where air-defense systems are being deployed.

Ghanni’s secret visit and Trump’s threat indicate that Iraq may soon witness a new stand-off between Iranian-backed Shiite groups and U.S. forces. The situation could escalate very quickly. Washington is reportedly preparing for a war with Iran’s allies in the country.

Related News

واشنطن تستغلّ كورونا وتحاول تجديد احتلالها للعراق…؟

حسن حردان

يبدو من الواضح أنّ إدارة الرئيس الأميركي دونالد ترامب لا توفر جهداً لأجل استغلال وباء كورونا في الداخل الأميركي وفي الخارج، بهدف أساسي وهو خدمة سياساتها الرأسمالية النيوليبرالية القائمة على الاستغلال والنهب والسيطرة، لمصلحة الشركات وكبار الأثرياء، على حساب حياة الناس وإنقاذ أرواحهم، الذي هو آخر ما يفكر فيه العقل الاستعماري للإدارة الأميركية… وفي هذه اللحظات التي يواجه فيها العالم أجمع حرب فايروس كورونا، وبدل ان يجري توظيف الجهود ودراسة سبل القضاء على هذا الوباء، تخصّص الإدارة الاستعمارية الوقت والجهد للبحث والتخطيط لشنّ الحرب ضدّ العراق، دولة وشعباً ومقاومة، لانه تجرّأ على اتخاذ قرار مطالبة الولايات المتحدة بسحب قواتها من العراق، على اثر ارتكبها جريمة اغتيال القائدين المقاومين الشهيدين قاسم سليماني وأبو مهدي المهندس، وذلك في محاولة يائسة لإرهاب العراقيين وفصائل المقاومة وإعادة إخضاع العراق للهيمنة الاستعمارية الأميركية..

لقد كشفت صحيفة «نيويورك ثايمز» الأميركية فحوى ما دار في اجتماع عُقد قبل أسبوع في البيت الأبيض برئاسة ترامب وحضور كبار القيادات السياسية والعسكرية والمستشارين، خصص لبحث في تنفيذ عملية عسكرية في العراق.. حيث ساد الانقسام بين فريقين…

فريق أول، يؤيد إرسال آلاف الجنود للقيام بعملية عسكرية واسعة تستهدف قيادات ومراكز وقواعد فصائل الحشد الشعبي، لا سيما كتائب حزب الله، ومن أبرز مويدي هذا الخيار، وزير الخارجية مايك بومبيو ومستشار الأمن القومي أوبراين…

وفريق ثان، ويضمّ وزير الدفاع والمسؤولين في البنتاغون، وقائد القوات المشتركة، يعارض مثل هذه العملية، ويحذر من خطورتها على القوات الأميركية، وانها ستكون دموية، وقد تعطي نتائج عكسية، وتقود إلى حرب مع إيران.. ويرى انّ مثل هذه العملية يتطلب إرسال المزيد من الجنود إلى العراق وتحويل الموارد من المهمة الأساسية وهي محاربة داعش، وتدريب القوات العراقية، وهو ما يتعارض مع الاتفاقية المعقودة مع الحكومة العراقية…

أولا، لماذا تصرّ واشنطن على رفض الاستجابة لطلب العراق بسحب قواتها منه؟ ولماذا تتمسك أميركا بالبقاء في العراق رغماً عن ارادة أغلبية أبناء العراق؟

الجواب واضح، وهو انّ العراق مهمّ جداً بالنسبة للهيمنة الاستعمارية الأميركية في المنطقة، للأسباب التالية..

السبب الأول، يحتوي على ثروة نفطية كبيرة.

السبب الثاني، يتميّز بموقع جفرافي هامّ، فهو مجاور لكلّ من سورية وإيران، وفي نفس الوقت مجاور لكلّ من السعودية والكويت والأردن، ويطلّ على الخليج..

السبب الثالث، عدد سكانه متوسط، يبلغ نحو ثلاثين مليون نسمة، ويحوز على كادرات وخبرات علمية…

انّ هذه الأسباب مجتمعة تجعل من العراق، في حال تحرّر بالكامل من وجود القوات الأميركية، وتخلص من كلّ رواسب الاحتلال، لا سيما دستور الحاكم الأميركي بول بريمر، وبالتالي امتلك استقلاله وحرية قراره، تجعل منه دولة قوية وطرفاً أساسياً في حلف المقاومة الذي يضمّ إيران وسورية والمقاومات العربية في لبنان واليمن وفلسطين، مما يشكل تهديداً كبيراً للسيطرة الاستعمارية في المنطقة..

ثانياً، هل أميركا في ظروف تسمح لها بالعودة الى الغرق في حرب جديدة في العراق..

الوقائع والمعطيات التالية تفيد..

1 –

تجربة غزو أميركا للعراق بين 2003 و2011، وكلفته الباهظة، مادياً وبشرياً، والتي أجبرت أميركا على الانسحاب، لا تزال حاضرة وبقوة، وأميركا لا تزال تعاني حتى اليوم من التداعيات والنتائج السلبية لذلك على الاقتصاد الأميركي، الذي دخل اليوم في حالة ركود نتيجة حرب كورونا..التي تحتاج إلى موارد كبيرة لمواجهتها..

2 –

العراق الذي هزم أميركا، هو اليوم في وضع مختلف عما كان عليه عشية الغزو الأميركي عام 2003.. العراق اليوم يمتلك مقاومة قوية ومتمرّسة ولديها قدرات وخبرات وجاهزة تفوق عشرات المرات ما كانت عليه بين أعوام 2003 و2011، وهي بعد أن خاضت حرب عصابات ضدّ الاحتلال الأميركي وأجبرته على الانسحاب عام 2011، خاضت حرباً لا تقلّ ضراوة ضدّ تنظيم داعش الإرهابي، ونجحت في إلحاق الهزيمة به وتحرير المناطق التي سيطر عليها… ولهذا فإنّ أميركا في حال شنّت حرباً جديدة ضدّ العراق، فإنها ستواجه مقاومة من نقطة متقدّمة قادرة على تكبيد القوات الأميركية خسائر جسيمة وتغرق أميركا في مستنقع من الاستنزاف يفوق حروبها السابقة، وهي غير قادرة على تحمّله…

3 –

كما أنّ العراق اليوم ليس محاصراً دولياً، أو يتعرّض لعقوبات من مجلس الأمن.. وهو اليوم ليس معزولاً، بل يملك حلفاء أقوياء في حلف المقاومة الذي يحقق الانتصارات في مواجهة الإرهاب والاحتلال والاستعمار وأدواته، في حين انّ العالم اصبح منقسماً إلى محورين كبيرين، محور تقوده أميركا ويسعى إلى محاولة الحفاظ على هيمنته الأحادية المتداعية، ومحور تقوده روسيا والصين ويسعى إلى كسر هذه الهيمنة وبناء نظام دولي جديد يقوم على التعددية والتشاركية واحترام القوانين والمواثيق الدولية.. ولهذا فإنّ أميركا لا تحظى بأيّ غطاء او تأييد دولي لتبرير شنّ حرب جديدة، حتى من قبل حلفائها الذين سارعوا مؤخراً إلى سحب جنودهم من العراق..

4 –

ترامب وعد الأميركيين بعدم شن حروب جديدة، وأعلن وما زال انّ الاقتصاد هو أولويته، وهو مقبل على انتخابات في الخريف المقبل، ويدرك جيداً انّ الرأي العام الأميركي باغلبيته لا يؤيد الحرب.. ولهذا أقدم ترامب على عقد صفقة مع حركة طالبان في أفغانستان تقضي بجدولة سحب القوات الأميركية، من هناك، ولوحظ انّ توقيت ذلك جاء عشية الانتخابات، للقول للأميركيين إنه قد نفذ وعده بإعادة الجنود الأميركيين إلى الديار.. وذلك بهدف زيادة شعبيته.. واليوم هو بأمسّ الحاجة إلى ترميم شعبيته المتراجعة على خلفية أدائه السيّئ في مواجهة وباء كورونا..

ثالثاً، أمام هذه المعطيات المذكورة آنفاً، انقسام داخل الإدارة، وعدم تأييد الأميركيين للحرب، واقتراب الانتخابات الرئاسية، وواقع العراق المختلف عن عام 2003، وكذلك الواقع الدولي المتغيّر، فإنّ المرجح ان تقدم واشنطن على اعتماد خطة تقوم على التالي..

1 –

إعادة تموضع بقواتها في العراق، وهو ما بدأته، بحيث تخلي قواعد في مناطق لا تتمتع فيها بأيّ تأييد، لمصلحة تعزيز بقائها في قواعدها الموجودة في مناطق تعتقد انها توفر غطاء لها، مثل مناطق شمال العراق..

2 –

العمل على تغذية التناقضات العراقية العراقية، من خلال دفع الأحزاب والقوى والأطراف الموالية لواشنطن لأجل الاعتراض على طلب البرلمان العراقي سحب القوات الأميركية، وكذلك الحؤول دون تشكيل حكومة جديدة تدعم قرار البرلمان، ومحاولة إثارة صراع طائفي ومذهبي وعرقي، والتحريض ضدّ إيران، وكتائب الحشد الشعبي..

لكن مثل هذه الخطة الأميركية سيكون مصيرها الفشل لسببين..

السبب الأول، انّ الشعب العراقي وفصائل المقاومة مصمّمون على خوض معركة التحرير الثاني للعراق من وجود القوات الأميركية.. لأنه من دون ذلك لن يتحقق الاستقلال الحقيقي للعراق، ولن ينعم العراقيون بالأمن والاستقرار، واستطراداً لن يستطيعوا إعادة بناء دولتهم الوطنية العراقية الخالية من رواسب الاحتلال وقانون بريمر الفتنوي، ولا استغلال ثروات العراق النفطية لإعادة بناء الاقتصاد وتحقيق التنمية والعدالة الاجتماعية..

السبب الثاني انّ الولايات المتحدة ليس بمقدورها تحمّل تبعات الانزلاق الى حرب جديدة أكثر كلفة من حربها السابقة..

لذلك عندما تستنفد واشنطن محاولة إطالة أمد بقاء قواتها، وتفشل في اللعب على التناقضات الداخلية، وتبدأ المقاومة في تصعيد عملياتها، بعد انقضاء المهلة المتاحة للقوات الأميركية لتنفيذ قرار انسحابها.. عندها سوف تختار الانسحاب باعتباره خيار لا مناصّ منه، وهي مجبرة عليه…

الموقف اليوم – ناصر قنديل

Pentagon Divided Over Prospect of Escalation in Iraq

Pentagon Divided Over Prospect of Escalation in Iraq

By Staff, Agencies

The US Pentagon issued an order last week commanding top generals to come up with a plan to step up the action against Iraqi resistance group which the US claims is the force behind a string of rocket attacks at bases hosting international troops, New York Times reported Friday.

Citing officials with knowledge on the matter, NYT said the Pentagon was seeking a plan to destroy Kataib [Brigades] Hezbollah in a drastic escalation against the resistance group which is formally operating within the Iraqi chain of command.

The order was authorized by US War Secretary Mark Esper, the officials told the paper.

However, Lt. Gen. Robert White, who is head of Operation Inherent Resolve — the alleged US mission in Iraq against Daesh [the Arabic acronym for terrorist ‘ISIS/ISIL’ group] — reportedly pushed back on the order.

In his memo, as cited by the NYT, he warned that a campaign against Kataib Hezbollah could result in a full-fledged war with Iran, as they claim it is the side backing the resistance group. It would also require additional troops and resources at a time when the US military is seeking to cut its footprint in the region to re-deploy with China’s containment in mind.

On Thursday, two rockets landed in Baghdad’s Green Zone in an apparent attack at the US diplomatic compound, which is located in the area. Earlier, two Americans and a Briton were killed in another rocket attack at Taji airbase near Baghdad.

Related Videos

Related Articles

Iraq’s Hezb Allah: Instead of Leaving, The US is Plotting a Civil War in Iraq

Posted by INTERNATIONALIST 360° on 

Kataib Hezbollah Iraq Hezb Allah Brigades

Iraq Hezb Allah Brigades (Kata’ib Hezb Allah) revealed that they have ‘information about dubious US movements to achieve suspicious goals, with the participation of an Iraqi security apparatus’.

The Brigades added that the plot includes ‘airdrops on military, security and PMU positions with ground support and air support’ which will lead to ‘dangerous repercussions, and will cause a humanitarian and societal disaster that is difficult to control’.

The Iraqi Parliament voted to expel the US troops from the country after their role changed from assisting the Iraqi forces in fighting ISIS to bombing and killing Iraqi commanders who were leading the fight against ISIS, the US officials didn’t accept the booting from Iraq orders and vowed to stay there at all costs.

Staying in a hostile environment requires exceptional measures, the Pentagon tried to revive ISIS in Iraq (and in Syria) to justify extending their existence, it didn’t succeed, they tried to prevent forming an Iraqi government and its stooges are playing on time to keep the country in its fail state status, time is running out, it threatened to impose sanctions on the country but that would let Iraq slip completely from its grip into the Iranian grip, so they threatened to impose sanctions on Iraqi officials. That last threat turned out to harm its own assets more than harming those who want to see their country liberated.

While the world is uniting to combat the Coronavirus and its catastrophic impact on the economies of every country, the US officials instead of concentrating their efforts in combating this pandemic and seeking assistance from the rest of the world, bringing back their troops from overseas where they’re not welcomed, are instead plotting to ignite a civil war in Iraq, something they’ve been working on for decades.

Iran - Iraq - Syria Railway

The US is using alleged attacks on its military bases in Iraq as an excuse to target the forces that fought ISIS, especially those positioned at the borders with Syria. The US opposed the reopening of Baghdad – Damascus highway through Iraqi Qaim and Syrian Bu Kamal cities, it’s the road that ISIS put its main focus on blocking and the US continues its efforts to keep it threatened if it cannot secure its closure.
Iran to Reach the Mediterranean through Iraq and Syria Railway

Similarly, to how the Turkish madman Erdogan was blocking the M4 and M5 arteries in Syria to strangle the Syrian economy. The M4 is the Syrian part of the Bagdhad – Damascus highway that connects the Baghdad with the Mediterranean through Saraqib.

Iraq’s Hezb Allah Brigades vowed to ‘respond with all force on all the US’s military, security, and economic facilities, with no exceptions’ if the US carries out this plot, they further promised to ‘turn the sites that will be targeted by the US into their graves and a shame that will follow them forever, the US and its accomplices.’

The US doesn’t need Iraq’s oil or any investment there, it’s a massive loss in the long run and they know that very well. All the US’s involvement in the region is to secure the safety of Israel within the maximum territories it can steal. If someone knows any other reason kindly enlighten us in the comments.

Syria News

“سيسبب كارثة إنسانية”… كتائب حزب الله العراق تحذّر من مخطط أميركي جديد

المخطط يرتكز على إنزال جوي على مواقع للجيش والأمن والحشد بدعم أرضي وإسناد جوي

الميادين نت

كتائب حزب الله العراق تكشف أن القوات الأميركية تجهّز لمخطط “سيسبب كارثة إنسانية ومجتمعية”، وذلك بمساندة جهاز أمني عراقي.

المخطط يرتكز على إنزال جوي على مواقع للجيش والأمن والحشد بدعم أرضي وإسناد جوي

كشفت كتائب حزب الله العراق أن بحوزتها “معطيات ترقى إلى مستوى المعلومة” عن رصد تحركات أميركية مريبة لتحقيق أهداف مشبوهة، بمشاركة جهاز أمني عراقي. 

ونبّهت الكتائب إلى “موجة الحملات النفسية الأميركية الممهدة لمخطط أميركي جديد في العراق”، موضحةً أن المخطط “يرتكز على إنزال جوي على مواقع للجيش والأمن والحشد بدعم أرضي وإسناد جوي”.

وقالت: “هذا الإجراء وما ينتج منه من تداعيات خطرة، سيسبب كارثة إنسانية ومجتمعية تصعب السيطرة عليها”، مضيفةً أنها “أمام خيار تجاوز مراحل كثيرة في معادلة المواجهة” مع القوات الأميركية.

وأعلنت كتائب حزب الله أنها سترد “بكل قوة على جميع منشآته العسكرية والأمنية واﻻقتصادية من دون استثناء”، متوعدةً بجعل “المواقع التي يخططون لاستهدافها مقبرة لهم وعاراً يلاحقهم، هم ومن يتعاون معهم”.

وحذّرت الكتائب “أي طرف عراقي تسوّل له نفسه المشاركة في هذا المخطط التآمري”، داعيةً إياه إلى أن “يضع في حسبانه أنه سيُعامل كعدو لن تغفر خيانته، ولا يعفى عن جريمته، وسيلقى حساباً عسيراً”

.المصدر : الميادين نت

NEW IRAQI GROUP CLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY FOR CAMP TAJI ATTACK

New Iraqi Group Claims Responsibility For Camp Taji Attack

South Front

A new Iraqi military group has claimed responsibility for the March 11 Camp Taji attack, which claimed the lives of three U.S.-led coalition service members.

In an official statement released on March 15, the group, dubbed Ausbat al-Thaayirin (AT), confirmed its responsibility for the recent rocket attacks on Iraqi bases hosting U.S. troops.

“In response to the request of our Mujahedeen brothers … we declare that the blessed operations [the shelling of occupation bases] are our operations, and we fear no one by announcing this,” the statement reads.

A few days ago, Kata’ib Hezbollah (KH) released a statement calling on the perpetrators of the recent attacks to reveal themselves, promising to support them. KH was held responsible for these attacks by the U.S.

AT appears to be a pro-Iranian Shiite group. The group vowed to respond to the assassination of Popular Mobilization Unties (PMU) Deputy-Commander Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis and Maj. Gen. Qassam Soleimani, Commander of Iran’s Quds Force.

“The assassination of our martyr leaders is heat in our chests, a motive for our conscious that will not trail off until the withdrawal of the occupying forces in a humiliating and degrading manner,” the group said.

The U.S. carried out a series of strikes on Iraq on March 13 in response to Camp Taji attack. The strikes hit positions of the PMU, the Iraqi military and police.

AT’s statement is yet to be verified. More information about the mysterious group will likely appear in the coming months.

MORE ON THIS TOPIC:

%d bloggers like this: