Peres, the “Butcher of Qana“, is a man with blood on his hands, he as launched the Israeli attack on Lebanon in 1996, where Israel’s killing of more than 100 civilians in the UN base in the village of Qana became the murderous climax.
Israeli Ex-President Shimon Peres Dies
September 28, 2016
Israeli ex-president Shimon Peres died on Wednesday some two weeks after suffering a major stroke, his doctor said.
The 93-year-old died in his sleep at around 3:00 am (0000 GMT), Rafi Walden, who is also Peres’s son-in-law, told AFP.
Peres held nearly every major office in the country, serving twice as prime minister and also as president, a mostly ceremonial role, from 2007 to 2014.
He won the 1994 Nobel Peace Prize jointly with prime minister Yitzhak Rabin and Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat for his role in negotiating the Oslo Accords.
- Jewish war against Lebanon
- How Shimon Peres Stole the Nuclear Bomb with a Bluff, and Why Military Censor Doesn’t Want Israelis to Know about It
- Shimon Peres on Jewish Power
- 9/11 and the Smiling Face of Shimon Peres
- Shakira kisses war criminal Shimon Peres
- War Criminal and WMD Enthusiast Shimon Peres Wants to Talk To You
- Zionist Presidents Rivlin, Peres Praise Saudi King: His Death a Great Loss
- Peres: Syria Is Punished for Refusing Peace with ’Israel’
- Peres Doesn’t Trust Assad
- Peres: Israel has 1000 Reasons to Be Friend with Turkey
- Zionist Peres Urges Arab Intervention in Syria
- Peres: World Leaders Must Encourage Iranians to Revolt
- Peres Secretly Addressed Arab, Muslim Leaders in Abu Dhabi Summit: Report
- Shimon Peres, in visit to Tehran offered the Shah Nukes…